Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Plan

With the help of my hubby, the "food Nazi," my goal is to eat about 1550 calories per day. I track my calories, fat, carbs and protein using Spark People's website. There are tons of other things on there too, but considering I'm not very consistent at even tracking what I've eaten, I'm going to focus on that for now. But, if you haven't been there before, make sure to check it out.

For exercise, I am using Wii's Active game by EA Sports. I have written a complete game on my other blog (shameless plug, I know) Busy Mom in Iowa, so I'm not going to go into much detail here, but this game, which was designed by the infamous Bob Greene, kicks my butt. It has a 30 day challenge, which I was just days to completing (in about 45 days) when I decided to start over and try to actually do it in 30 days. So last night I started over, changing the intensity to high (I was on medium). I'm sore today from it.

I also took my measurements a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't checked them again to see if I had made any progress, because I have not been doing so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment