Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 2

Met two goals today. I packed my lunch (and only ate that) and I'm writing in my journal. No walk tonight, it's getting ready to storm. Hubby did point out that the treadmill is still usable...but there is no TV downstairs. Yes, I could walk without it, but I don't wanna!! I did take Big Brother to the library, which is in the mall, so I did get a little extra walking in today, but nothing I would chalk up to actual exercise.

Question of the day...why do I find myself thinking about food all day long as soon as I decide to watch what I'm eating to lose weight? But as of right now I'm on the fast break step of the Spark People program, which is just small goals. So, while I'm still trying to pay more attention to what I am eating, my goal during this phase is not necessarily to eat within a certain calorie range.

So, all in all, not too bad of a day. Could have been better of course.d

No comments:

Post a Comment