Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 4

So, I missed writing in my "journal" yesterday, so only one goal was met...I took my lunch to work, and ate it!! This is almost as big as an accomplishment as anything other goal I could have. The cafeteria downstairs in my building is just way too tempting. But with the encouragement of a couple of co-workers, I stuck to it and ate what I brought for lunch today.

Right now on SparkPeople I'm supposed to track what I eat just to get into the habit of it and that's it. It is amazing to see how many calories you eat in a day if you don't pay attention. Tuesday I was paying attention, but not caring too much...I ended up eating 3500 calories that day!!! I can't imagine what I would have eaten that day if I would have gotten some fried food from the cafeteria too!!

All three goals met today! It feels great to get the whole family out for a walk. And I usually push the baby in the stroller, which adds a little to the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment