Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sore...no way!

I woke up this morning, expecting my legs to be super sore, but as I got up and jumped in the shower it dawned on me...hey I don't feel too bad.  Must have been those treadmill workouts.  My arms were a little sore, but nothing to whine about.

So on with my day...get to work, sit down and get busy.  About an hour or so later, I get up and notice that I'm a little more sore in the legs...no biggie...

Get to the end of the day and I feel like I'm walking like I'm 9 months pregnant again! 

But Challenge day 2 and Bob Greene were calling and as much as I tried to ignore them...I finally decided after cupcake wars it was time to get off my butt for another round of torture fun.  Day 2 complete...I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment