Monday, August 30, 2010

We meet again Wii Active

Hello Wii Active, we meet again.  It has been far too long since we have seen each other.  Tonight, I started the 30 challenge on the Wii Active game.  If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check out the review I wrote about it, by clicking here.

I figured since I had been walking/running on the treadmill lately, I would be able to start the challenge on medium intensity, and I made it....barley!  It will be interesting to see where I am sore tomorrow morning.  Oh yes, there will be sore muscles! But totally worth it, right?

My first mini goal is to lose 10 pounds and then give myself a small, non-food related reward.  The problem is figuring out what that reward can be.  Got any ideas?  Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment