Saturday, September 4, 2010

Challenge Day #6

Yesterday was supposed to be a workout day, but I was exhausted and made it a rest day.  So, today I was back at it.  I seem to remember posting after my last workout that it was actually pretty easy.  And really, the next day I didn't feel too bad! 

Tonight, I paid for that easy workout.  I should have known a crappy workout was coming. The workout included a lot of jumping, landing in a squat or a lunge.  So not only are my thighs burning, but I can't breathe either.  Then I get a break and do a few arm exercises...and just when I at a normal rate of breathing again...it time to start running or jumping again.

I have a feeling tomorrow Advil is going to be my best friend.

I need to track down my measuring tape so I can track my measurements as well.


Monday is my first official weigh in day.  Should be interesting since I haven't been too careful about what I have been eating this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment