Sunday, September 26, 2010

I have ADD

I have decided that I have exercise ADD.  I cannot stick to an exercise routine for more than a couple of weeks and then something happens that I get out of my newly formed routine and then BAM...no more exercise routine for me.

I have stood Mr. Greene up for about 2 weeks now and I'm ready to break up (it's not you Bob...it's me...really).

So, now I'm pondering the Couch to 5k program.  I looked it up once and thought it would be a big PIA to watch the clock to walk for 90 seconds, then run for 30 seconds, then back to walking...blah blah blah...

Then I found out that they have the programs on as pod casts, so I can upload them to my iPod, put in my headphones and go....no watching the clock.

Now if I could only find the cord to hook my iPod up to my computer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment