Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the Year...

That's right, it's Christmas time, and I have decided it's time to get back on the bandwagon...yet again...kind of.  Are you starting to figure out why I don't lose any weight?  I've had it figured out for a long time...maybe someday I'll actually do something about it.

I started thinking about the fact that I'm going to be 30 in April, and I'm not looking forward to it.  But, then I had a thought....if I get back on the bandwagon now and really stick with it, I could be in the best shape I have been in, in years by the time I am 30.  So, that is my inspiration right now.  Until the holidays are over, I'm not going to worry too much about food. I have no willpower and there are too many goodies around...I would drive myself insane!!

Instead I am slowing getting myself back into the habit of going to the gym.  I was there once last week, once this week, and next week I will go twice.  I go to the gym during my lunch break at work, and taking time off during the holidays has messed up my gym schedule.

My goal is to go 3 times a week, starting in January.  I'm starting the Couch 2 5K program again.  And in January, I'm going to graduate to week 2, which I have yet to have had the nerve to try!

I have decided on a few rewards for all of my hard work, but I haven't decided what goals I have to reach to get my rewards.

My smaller rewards: new workout clothes, and getting my hair highlighted.

My larger reward, which I will get when I either complete the Couch 2 5K thing or reach a major weight loss goal, is to get a new tattoo :) Shhhh...I haven't told my husband yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment