Thursday, December 23, 2010

Proud of myself :-)

I got on the treadmill at home tonight! I wanted to last night, but it got late and I really didn't want to clean off all of the boxes off of it, and excuse, excuse, excuse.  Tonight I decided no empty boxes were going to stop me!  So, after the baby went to bed, I started a load of laundry and hopped on the treadmill for another dose of Couch 2 5K.  I slowed the run down just a little bit tonight (.2 mph) and holy moley...I can't say it was easy, but it is definitely getting easier than it was two weeks ago!

When I finished, I switched the laundry and stretched out my legs.  While doing that I decided to listen to week 2 to see what is in store for me.  The next week is 90 seconds of running, followed by 2 minutes of walking.  I think I might actually be able to handle that!!

I'm sure I'm done for exercise this week, as I'm going to be out of town for the weekend.  You'll have to wait and see if I stick to week 1 or move on to week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment