Monday, February 28, 2011

Back on the Bandwagon

Last week was a week off for me, to give my leg some time to heal and feel better.  I did do some strength training on Thursday and found a routine that I really like. I was a little sore the next day, but not so sore that I couldn't walk or lift my arms.

So tomorrow I plan to get back to the gym and test the waters of running again.  I have to admit, I'm a little nervous.  I'm afraid I won't be able to start were I left off.  I'm hoping I'll still be able to jog for 25 minutes, but we'll see.  Hopefully I have given my leg enough time and I won't be in too much pain afterwards.

If this run really irritates my leg again, I'm going to have to make a trip to the doctor to make sure I don't do more harm than good!

No comments:

Post a Comment