Friday, January 13, 2012

Bring on Week 4!!

Week 3 of the Couch to 5k program is complete, and I feel great!  Ready to move on to Week 4.  The last time I did the program, Week 4 by far the hardest week, and was a real struggle for me.  I wanted to quit, but I kept going.  I'm not sure if this knowledge will help me or not next week.  It makes me a little nervous...I will run for 5 minutes straight, up from 3 minutes this week.  But...I know I made it through the last time, so I know I can do it again! Right?? 

I've done pretty well with eating so far this week.  I haven't been perfect, but I've been MUCH better than I have been in a long time.  I really need to pay attention to what I'm doing this weekend.  Being at home is awful for my diet...I have food available all the time, and I want to munch all day long.

Week 1 of my Trim Down challenge is wrapping up this weekend too.  We only have to weigh in three times during the 10 week challenge, but I thinking I'm going to weigh myself weekly.  I'm almost excited to see what the scale has to say on Tuesday (we have a holiday on Monday, so no weigh in then.)  I have completed the challenge for this week, which was to exercise for at least 15 minutes three times this week.  Next week's challenge is to workout for at least 20 minutes three times a week, and eat 2 cups of veggies everyday.  I have three days at the gym scheduled for next week, so I should have that part covered.  Eating a salad for one meal everyday should cover 2 servings of veggies without a problem.

With this week coming to a close, I'm very happy with my progress and sticking with it :)

Tomorrow I'll work on the menu for next week...and grocery shopping (YUCK!)

Until then...keep it up, every little bit helps!




No comments:

Post a Comment