Monday, January 23, 2012

I can do this!!!

Still need to work on my eating habits.  I didn't do so hot again today, although I did drink more water than I have in other days. And I did manage to get my three veggies eaten. I had to break down and have some hot chocolate this afternoon though, just to warm up.  My hands were freezing!

I went to the gym on my lunch break today to start week 5 of the Couch to 5k program.  Run for 5 minutes, walk for 3, repeat twice.  I actually did pretty good.  Day 2 brings on 8 minute runs.  Pondering running faster for the middle run.  It almost seemed too easy today.  The last run was a bit of a push though.  Maybe that's the way it is supposed to be every run.

Day off of working out tomorrow.  I have class tomorrow night and I'm sure I'll be spending my lunch hour trying to finish cranking out a 4 page paper about an opera.  Yeesh...yes it is that bad.  I've tried to start it twice, but haven't gotten very far.  Maybe 3 paragraphs on my last attempt.

Until next time...happy running!


No comments:

Post a Comment