Monday, January 9, 2012

Was having a great day....

and was feeling so proud of myself..and then...I came home.  Because it is boy scout night, we don't have a lot of time for dinner, so my plan was frozen pizza and salad.  I started out with a big bowl of salad, then got one piece of pizza...and then another.  Checked in my calories for the day on spark people, and was actually only 20 calories over my goal and within my goals for everything else. YAY! Then I had a third piece of pizza, then a few fruit snacks, and a chip (yes just ONE!)

Ugh, I was doing so well, feeling so proud of myself for how I ate all day long, and then destroyed it tonight.  When I went through coaching she told me I would be doing well if I was good 80% of the time and not so good 20% of the time.  I would consider that my day today, so it wasn't excellent, but it could have been a lot worse.  And would have been two weeks ago.

I moved on to Week 3 of the Couch to 5k program today, and accomplished to kick my own ass!  It was rough.  I remember week 3 or week 4 being the hardest the last time around, so I can't say I'm surprised by this.  But I DID IT!!  I didn't slow my speed down and I didn't stop.  Every time I wanted to quit, I remembered an inspirational quote I found on Pinterest:

Yep, these are the kinds of things that get me through it!

Off to take my Week 1 picture.  Wish I would have taken one when I started this journey, however long ago it was.

Until then, happy running!






No matter how slow you are, you are still lapping everybody on the couch! (Quote found on Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment