Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 4, Day 3 COMPLETE!!

Well, in the words of Larry the Cable Guy, I "Got 'er done!"  I completed day 3 of Week 4 of the Couch to 5k program today.  I did pretty well I think.  I took just a couple of water breaks.  I did have to slow down again today, but I think that is going to be the case from now on.  I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up my speed this whole time...

Eating was pretty good today, not perfect.  Hubby made a killer homemade Beef & Noodles over mashed potatoes tonight.  I'm sure it wasn't good for me...but it was delish!!

Back to the grind tomorrow.  My Team Up 2 Trim Down challenge for next week is to work out for 20 mins or more 4 times next week, do stretching 3 times a week and eat some veggies.  Going to school, getting that 4th day of exercise in might be a little difficult, but I'll figure it out!

Until then...happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment