Friday, July 20, 2012

Cookies...nom nom nom


That's me today...the cookie monster....or just the food monster in general.  Today, I'm too tired to care that much. I didn't have time to pack a lunch so I had tacos with beef, sour cream and cheese on it for lunch...and even added a few sugar free chocolate chip cookies for dessert. One sliver of brightness, I did resist the urge of having a pop with all of that.


For dinner I had a turkey burger on Sara Lee Thin Style buns and some watermelon and a few frosted animal crackers.  I would like some more of those frosted cookies, or the watermelon, or the burger...really anything.  This is how I get...I do good for a week, then decide it is a pain in the ass, it is too much work and all of the junk food is a lot better.  I just want to be able to eat what I want, when I want, is that too much to ask??

I'm also not exercising tonight. I just don't have it in me.  I don't know how single moms do it.  After almost 2 weeks of doing it all on my own, I'm exhausted.  I have exercised 4 days in a row, I think my body need a break.

So, if I don't eat anymore, I won't do too bad for the night.  Over my 1200 cals, but still within an acceptable range I think.  But unless I go to bed as soon as I finish this post, I'm not sure how likely it is I won't eat anymore....mmmmmm....frosted animal cookies.......
NOTHING.
Maybe this will help quiet the monster in me



No comments:

Post a Comment