Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Encouraged

I can do this!  Today I went out to each for lunch.  I didn't eat great, but it was delish!  I had a turkey sandwich with granny smith apples, cheddar cheese, bacon and apple butter...with a glass of water.  I think I could drool just thinking about it....that wouldn't have been awful on its own, but I just couldn't resist the fries. Fries are one of my downfalls.

But I can't completely deny myself...it just doesn't work for me.  So to offset my lunch, I just had a salad for dinner.  And without exercise, I'm only over 244 calories....and I plan to do some circuit training after my elder child goes to bed, so with some hard work, I can stay within my calorie range today, even with the awful lunch!

This is so encouraging to me for a couple of reasons.  It goes to show that you can eat what you want once and a while, it isn't the end of the world.  It also shows I can stick to my guns because I had water instead of a pop not just a lunch but this afternoon when my butt was draggin' and I just wanted something with a little boost.

Last I ate a healthy Schwan's pizza instead of the yummy mac & cheese with hotdogs the kiddos were eating, tonight I had a salad instead of grilled cheese.

Exhausted tonight, but going to get my exercise in before bed...I have goals to meet!

Goals for this week:
1. No pop.  check!!
2. Exercise 5 days this week.  still going strong; 2 strength after tonight, 1 cardio!
3. Track my food:  check

No comments:

Post a Comment