Monday, July 23, 2012

Moving in the right direction

Got on the scale today and saw something I haven't seen in a while. The scale going in the right direction again! Mondays are officially my weigh in days, so I am down 2 pounds since last week!!  Very encouraging since I was not perfect last week, especially when I hit the weekend.  Being home for a long period of time is always an issue for me and something I need to continue to work on.

Today I took the day off of work and spent a special day with my now 7 year old on his birthday.  I didn't eat great considering he wanted to go to McDonald's for lunch and then I wanted to take him to Orange Leaf (better than something like Dairy Queen though, right?)  If you haven't been to Orange Leaf, you gotta check it out.  So yummy and great during yet another heat wave! But it wasn't all eating...we went miniature golfing and spent some time a Chuck E Cheese too. 

Since I didn't go to work, I missed my weekly Boot Camp class over the lunch hour, so I played catch up tonight and did my circuit training routine that my personal coach gave me last year when I was meeting with a personal coach...my lord, was it really last year??

I didn't quite meet all of my goals last week, but I made a pretty good effort.  I'm going to keep the same goals this week:

Last week's goals:
1. No pop. COMPLETE!! I haven't had a pop in over a week, but I'm drinking a Rockstar every day instead. Better? Dunno, but I need to kick on habit at a time!
2. Exercise 5 days this week.  I did 2 strength training days and 2 running days I believe.  Close but no cigar!
3. Track my food:  Some days were better than others....especially by the time the weekend rolled around.

This week's goals:
1. No pop/drink water. I'm not sure how many glasses of water I have gotten in today, but not enough.
2.  Exercise 5 days this week.  Day 1 complete.
3.  Track my food. Day 1 complete

No comments:

Post a Comment