Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Checking In - Power 90 Day 4

A few things I have noticed after 4 days of Power 90:

1. I'm amazed that the cardio seems to be more difficult overall than the sculpt workout since most of what I have been doing for exercise is running/cardio.

2. This is especially true at the beginning of the cardio workout. There are a ton of different leg lifts and my legs are screaming by the end of this.

3. Tony Horton cracks me up.  Seriously, he is kinda dorky...it might get old, but right it is still funny!

4. The beginning of the cardio workout has some power yoga moves which includes some planks and then lowering yourself to the ground. This was almost impossible for me on day two because my triceps were so sore from the first day of sculpt. This was not the case today...it was much easier.

5. Abs are definitely my downfall and will be the hardest thing for me to do the entire 90 days, I'm almost sure of it. That said, I was able to complete much more of the ab portion today than I was two days ago!

Still loving these videos, but already curious what Phase 3 and 4 will bring.

Eating right is my biggest hang-up with losing weight. That said, I have done very good this week avoiding sweets like doughnuts, cupcakes, tootsie rolls and ice cream treats. I usually crave these things and pig out once my kids are in bed at night, but this week, nothing. No cravings, no wanting to pig out...just another sign that I'm truly in the game this time. Now to make sure I don't fizzle out like I have done every time in the past!

I'm actually having some trouble getting enough calories in a day!  Here is my report for today.  Must find a healthy 200 calorie snack, quick!



No comments:

Post a Comment