Monday, August 27, 2012

Power 90 - 2 days in

Welp, two days into the Power 90, and I just have to say I am awesome...(said in the voice of Barney in How I Met your Mother).  I was really scared that this was going to be too difficult for me, but I guess I am in better shape than I thought I was.  Granted, I was sore after Day 1, which is the strength workout, I will be sore again tomorrow after the cardio and abs workout.  But I did it!!  I didn't to every single rep, and sometimes I had to do the modified version...mostly because it involved jumping, which my shins don't appreciate very much....but I did it!!  Also, in week 1 they tell you to take it easy, learn the moves, and don't try to kill yourself, or you will get too sore to continue or get discouraged.

And on top of that, I have had two great days of eating in a row.  Along with my Power 90 DVDs came some great information about eating right and it even has a few basic recipies!  I spent a good hour or two cooking up tons of chicken cutting, chopping and shredding it to prepare for this week and the weeks to come by freezing some of the chicken.

And finally, for amazing fact number 3....I have prepared not just my lunch for tomorrow, but also my breakfast...TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!  I never do this.  But folks, I mean business this time around.  We are going to KICK those last 35 pounds....

As promised here is my "before" picture for the Power90.  I can't believe I am sharing this awful, full-bodied, non-gut sucking, tight fitting exercise clothes picture on this blog....I can only imagine what I would have looked like in something like this at my heaviest weight....but anyway....here goes....


Ew.  Can wait to start seeing results from Power 90 and watching what I eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment