Sunday, January 20, 2013

Two weeks down!

Two weeks of Power 90 down...that is 2 weeks of early morning workouts, followed by a full day of work, being mommy and finding time for my ethics homework.  Phew!!  I'm exhausted just typing all of that out again!  But it is still worth it to come home after a long day of work and know that at least that part of my day is done.

The scale hasn't moved down yet, but I still have a lot of work to do on my eating.  I will be good for a day or two and then I have a couple of not to good days.  My goal this week is to continue to log everything that goes into my mouth, and only have 2 cheat days.  One step at a time. Next week I'll cut down to 1 cheat day and maybe one extra cheat meal.  As soon as I decide I'm going to eat healthy, I can't think about anything other than all of that yummy food I want to eat. Am I the only one with this issue? Is this a sign of a food addict? Or just human nature that as soon as you are told you can't have something, you want it?

Maybe if I had someone to clean my house, cook my meals and take care of my children part time...
Who am I kidding, there are plenty are people that are just as busy or busier than I am, what am I whining about?

I once had a goal that I would be my drivers license weight by the time I had to renew my license.  That is this April.  Unless some kind of miracle happens, that will not happen.  I would have to lose 38 pounds.  I just don't that that is a reasonable goal in 3 months.  I'm a little disappointed, but what can I do? It is no ones fault but my own.  I can  meet my goal weight by my 10th Anniversary in August.  So that is my new goal.  Look better than I did when I got married 10 years ago.  Maybe I could even fit into my high school prom dress.  Ok...that might be pushing it LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment