Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hello there dress pants...

Still not seeing much movement in the scale, but that has been put away for the month of February according to the rules of a challenge I'm in on Facebook (with the exception of my 30 day check-in for my Power90 program).

However, I was able to wear a pair of dress pants that I haven't been able to wear since before the holidays!  I've tried them on a number of times but they were just too tight to wear to work all day.  So there is progress, finally a small victory!

I started the couch to 5k program again this last week, running during my lunch hours on my non-cardio days for Power 90.  I feel great and am so glad to be running again.  Can't wait for it to warm up so I can get back outside! My first 5k will be in April and I'm hoping to actually run the whole thing, something I have yet to accomplish since I started running.

I also have to say I feel pretty good about a few of my accomplishments this week.  I have stayed right at my calorie goal all week, and have really be able to cut out most of my bad snacking.  This includes ignoring two, yes I said TWO King Cakes we got at work this week from a law firm in Louisiana.  I didn't even sneak one little bite.

My biceps are awesome.  Yep, I said it.  Even my mother-in-law was impressed.  I can now do 8 pushups on my toes, for two rounds.

Moving on to the 3/4 DVDs next week, taking it to the next level. Hoping to see next level results too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment