Monday, February 11, 2013

What do I have against 30 days???

I hit my 30 day mark for the Power 90 program last week.  This is the second time I have hit that point.  The first time I fell off the wagon and didn't get back on.  This time was almost the same thing.  My older son got a stomach bug this weekend and it threw my whole schedule off cleaning up his mess, quarantining him to the basement (where I usually exercise) and just generally freaking out about the stomach bug and its infectious ways (I don't do these illnesses very well).

I stopped tracking what I was eating, I didn't exercise Sunday....I was already 3/4 of the way off the wagon! 

I realized that today and got off my butt and got back to my Power90.  I cannot let myself fall off the wagon again.  If I skipped one more day, I just know it would be all over again.  Until the next time, 6 months down the road I start all over again.  I will NOT let that happen this time.  I worked too hard in the first 30 days to let it all go to crap again.

Back up at 5:00 a.m. tomorrow and back to tracking my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment